Tuesday, September 20, 2011

As she grows... month 7

Do I really have a 7 month old? Time is really flying way too fast for this mama. I was just getting use to the idea that she was 6 months. She is really starting to act like an "older" baby and I can't deny that she's growing up! SOB!

7 month (19 weeks adjusted) stats:
  • 13 lbs 4 oz
  • Around 23 in. (based on 6 mo check up)
Interests/Activities:
  • Getting into the beginning stages of baby food.
    • Tolerates oatmeal, but prefers fruits and veggies.
    • So far loves bananas, sweet potatoes and apples. 
    • Dislikes avocado
  • Can almost roll back to tummy, but keeps getting hung up on what to do with her arms.
  • Has gotten back into rolling tummy to back, but only when she's in the mood - otherwise she'll scream until I turn her back over.
  • Tries to sit up when I put her in that position, but doesn't last long. Usually ends up looking like she's touching her toes in a stretch pose, but thinks she's pretty hot stuff like that.
  • Speaking of toes, she loves to put her feet in the air and hold onto her toes or rip her socks off.
  • Hands are constantly in her mouth...which drool is constantly dripping out of
  • Enjoys watching mommy cook or work in the kitchen. She follows along like she's going to cook next time and gets really excited when new ingredients come out.
  • She is getting louder and more expressive each day, both with her likes and dislikes. Other kids and babies bring out laughter and "talking" the most. She especially loves her cousin Ellie and I can already see lots of sleepovers in our future.
  • Don't think she's really getting clingy to me, but when she's with someone else she watches to make sure she knows where I am at all times.... in other words, she's nosey! Same goes for daddy's whereabouts. When he gets home from work, she is all smiles for him.
Here are our little princesses 7 month shots:

My smiley girl

She really likes to smile for the camera now!! Yippie

Her "sitting" position

I think she looks so big in this one...


 
And just to compare from months past, here are her 6 month, 5 month and 4 month shots. You can really tell when comparing past months just how much bigger she's getting.



No comments: