Labor Day weekend marked our last beach trip for the summer! We had a great time visiting with Kyle's family and meeting GiGi (Great Grandma Dorothy) and CiCi (Great Aunt Carolyn). Somehow I ended up with zero pictures of them with her (bad mommy), so I need to get some copies.
Here is a little summary of our trip with pictures....
We woke up to a beautiful sunrise every morning
Watched the first Gator Game of the season in style
Celebrated Gary's birthday with the family in our gator gear... though Gary was shocked to learn I didn't own a Gator shirt. Thankfully Keily had one for me to borrow. I won't tell him that Kim also doesn't own a gator shirt either... hee hee
We played at the beach. Here is Bean enjoying the water before a big loud wave came and scared her. She prefers to "sun bath" in her tent to playing in the water. I'm sure that will change by next summer. I better start getting in shape now to chase her around!
Had to take some family pictures before we left. Here are the Hammacks
Bean slept through the entire picture event - ha! She loves to cuddle with her daddy.
Noah looking so dashing in his hat
The Edwards crew. My hair was blowing like crazy. I had to scoot really close to Kim to keep my hair from completely blowing in my face.
Pretty Mom and Daughter
We hated saying goodbye at the end of the long weekend. Can't wait to see everyone again soon!
1 comment:
I like those glasses on kyle!
Post a Comment