Before Bean starts really rolling I want to try and get rid of the swaddle. So far she has proven to be fickle.
We are 2 and 0 for non-swaddling at night. YAY! She has been able to sleep in just her sleep sack with arms free for the past 2 nights without any excessive waking or arm flayling.
Naps are another story. Everytime I try to keep her arms out for naps, she WILL NOT fall asleep. No matter how many times the mobile goes around, the paci is reinserted and she is repositioned. She just went down for her first nap of the day in a full swaddle and she's out in under 5 minutes. I would take a picture, but I don't want to jinx myself.
We aren't there yet, but this progress at night is making mama happy.
2 comments:
We are swaddle addicts. Andrew is a really light napper so it is super necessary. If he ends up in our bed at night he can go without... But in his own bed he typically wakes much more when unwrapped. Oh well! P.S. Do not try the woombie. It was way too baggy!
At least she puts herself to sleep! Molly must be rocked until she falls asleep and if she isnt totally asleep she wakes up the second you put her in bed and screams forever! She too must be swaddled for all naps and bedtime.
Post a Comment