Friday, June 10, 2011

Five

Has it really been 5 years already? Looking back, it seems like it was just yesterday that we said "I do", but we've had a lot of changing and accomplishments in these last 5 years. We've lived in 2 states, 4 apartments/homes, graduated Optometry school (like how I said we there.. haha), have owned 4 cars, 1 dog and have added 1 precious daughter to our family.

To celebrate we wanted to go on a trip, but with Bean being so little, we didn't want to go without her, so we took my parents with us to Callaway Gardens for a weekend trip. It was so beautiful there and had lots to do. We were able to enjoy some dates thanks to my parents.

Here is a shot of us before heading to dinner one night. As I was looking back through my wedding photos I came across one from our honeymoon and we are in the same pose! Some things never change I guess.



Looking forward to many more years with my sweetie! I love doing life with you :)

No comments: