I always knew Kyle would be an amazing father and I love getting to watch him interact and love on his little girl. They already have an amazing bond and she looks for him when she hears his voice. She stares at him when he holds her or gives her a bottle. It's enough to melt this mommas heart. I feel so privileged to be on this parenting journey with you!
Happy Father's Day to my sweet Daddy too! You are such an amazing dad to Gretchen and myself. You have always lead us with your sweet spirit and love for God. Thanks for all you do for us and our families. We love you!!
2 comments:
You are a blogging fool this week!
I know, right? This is what happens when Bean gets a good nap in and I decide to write 4 posts at once so it looks like I'm posting every day... ha!
Post a Comment