Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer activities

Summer is suppose to be full of relaxing and taking it easy, but ours has been quite and adventure. I can't believe its almost September and I haven't blogged about our summer yet.

But I have a good excuse... and no I'm not pregnant! Kyle and I have been hard at work behind the scenes to open our own optometry practice this fall. We are getting so close to our GO date and its getting real.

In between meals, naps and playing with Lydia I've been helping with the LONG list of to do items to get our business opened up. So now that the cat's out of the bag, I'm going to blame my lack of blogging on this. It's sort of like having a job, but without the nice paycheck to go with it.... maybe one day!

But enough about work... here's a few summer highlights from our vacations and summer fun...

 Lydia's Baby Dedication in May

Father's Day

Swimming!

Beach trip to Perdido Key


 Loving cousin time at the beach



Annual family pictures at the beach



 Little golfing with Daddy



No comments: