Our little peanut is growing up and moving up on the growth chart. I've even been told a few times that she's tall!!
Stats:
- 21lbs 13 oz (15%)
- 31in tall (31%)
- 18.25in head circumference (45%)
Our little girl is still our little social butterfly, greeting everyone with a wave and "Hey" whether it be someone she knows or a complete stranger. She's recently learned to blow kisses and just melts my heart to get a sweet kiss.
She's talking more and more and I just love her sweet voice. I tried to make a list for the doctor and came up with about 15 words, but now that list is no where to be found. But going to try and record the ones I remember here so I can remember.
- Baby (Her FAV) - Nana (Banana)
- Sadie - Papa
- Dada - Onnie
- Mama - Duh (Done)
- Nose - Nigh Nigh
- Ball - No no no
- Blay (Blake) - Ey-ee (Ellie)
- Hi & Hey - Yay Yay!
I also feel like we are starting to have a true toddler on our hands complete with a few cries when things don't go her way, busy busy girl always on the go - climbing stairs, on the fire place hearth, walking and getting into EVERYTHING. Kyle just asked me the other day if this is normal! HAHA!
We are just loving having a little girl and watching her personality emerge more. She loves to pat and kiss on her baby dolls, feed them a bottle (which she samples as well) and requests they come with her to bed and asked for them again first thing in the morning.
Can't wait to see what the next 18 months bring! Happy year and a half birthday baby girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment