Thursday, August 4, 2011

She's on a roll

Miss Priss seems to learn something new every day that amazes her mama and daddy. Sometimes it's as small as an enormous smile that makes us beam and sometimes its a bigger milestone that reminds us she won't stay itty bitty for long.

Sunday afternoon, Kyle was playing with Bean while I took a nap and she uses this opportunity to hit one of her first milestones - she rolled over!

After I woke up, Kyle tells me "I think she can half roll over." I'm wondering to myself, what does "half roll over mean" and he puts her on her tummy to show me and after a few seconds, she decides to throw her head to the side and rolls onto her back. While she is 5 months now, I really didn't expect this to happen so quickly, since her adjusted age was 12 weeks to the day. She did it over and over again on Sunday, but come Monday, she didn't want to perform her little trick on command, but has continued to roll when it strikes her fancy and has gotten faster each time. I tried to upload the video, but apparently its not going to happen for me today. I'll have to try again later - or just check out my FB page.

Once she's able to coordinate this with a back to tummy roll then we are really in trouble.

No comments: