Should I be offended that my child says our dog's name more often than mine? The only name she might say more frequently is "da-da", but really I don't mind. She sounds so darn cute, I just get a kick out of listening to her.
It actually took me a while to realize "Say-Say" was Sadie. I finally got it one day when I was outside watering and had Lydia in her wagon. The dog was running around all crazy and every time she would run by the wagon, Lydia would point and yell, "Say-Say".
I think Sadie gets a kick out of it too and loves all the attention. She also is very patient with Lydia when she wants to pat her and doesn't run away like she usually does with the cousins. But she also has her own form of revenge -- licking!
Should have known one of her favorite words would be that of her beloved "Say-Say"! Best Friends for life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment