8 month (23 weeks adjusted) stats:
- 14 lbs 4 oz
- Around 24 in. (based on my measuring skills... so not that accurate)
- Continues to try new baby foods and textures
- Anything green makes her look at me with a face of such disgust
- I also realized she likes things REALLY puree'd -- no chunks yet
- She really started noticing Sadie at this point and would get a big grin on her face whenever she would come in the room. Though I think she keeps expecting Sadie to turn and flash her a big smile in return, but she does get covered in doggie kisses if Sadie comes close enough. And I do mean covered... I could just give up baths all together and let Sadie handle the task!
- The beginning of month 8 was when Lydia finally figured how to roll from back to tummy, but wasn't too interested in going tummy to back... I guess since she already mastered that a while back, she didn't feel the need to repeat. :)
- She also hit the big sitting up milestone this month without toppling over. She had been able to "sit" for a while now, but would soon topple over, but she finally figured out how to keep her balance and sit up for longer periods of time.
- She is such a happy baby and really loves to smile and flirt with everyone she meets. Love her easy going disposition and that smile gets us everytime!
- Visiting the pumpkin patch wasn't your favorite activity this month, but we had a blast with your cousins and wearing our pumpkin attire.
- We also enjoyed your first Halloween by showing you off in your flower costume to a few neighbors.
Here are a few of the shots from her 8th month shots with the bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment