Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Outdoorsy? Not so much...

So I've decided my child offically doesn't like the outdoors.... or maybe she just doesn't love fall as much as her mama does. We've gone to a few fall festivals/pumpkin farms since the weather has gotten cooler and our little Miss hasn't totally been in love.

While her cousins enjoy horses, more horses, petting bunnies....





Or picking out the perfect pumpkin...

 

Our little lady wasn't quite as excited. Inner baby dialog below...



Why am I on the ground?

What is this giant ball and why does mom insist I sit by it?




Still not happy

We grown ups had fun watching the kids play and of course took a few hundred photos to remember the day. Here are a few of my favs:


Again with the pouty face... haha

I'm pretty impressed we got 2 out of the 3 looking in the same direction and smiling


Onnie and Papa with their grandbabies


My little pumpkin