Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I think his Tractor's Sexy


We are discovering home ownership comes with expenses we didn't have to worry about before... like a lawn tractor. A regular mower wouldn't do (though I don't really blame him with the size of the yard). After a few test drives on our friend Brandon's John Deere, Kyle just had to have one for himself.

The fun part of finally having a yard has been planting flowers. Here are a few shots of my recent plantings. Hope I can keep them alive through the summer!


1 comment:

Dave and Carrie Tyson said...

Great job on the flowers!!! I have the black thumb of death and can only grow weeds. Who in the world can only grow weeds in HAWAII?!?!?! And the only lawn mower I will ever be able to operate is manufactured by Fisher Price. Great job you guys! ;)