So backing up to Thanksgiving.... we kicked off the holiday season celebrating Thanksgiving at my sister's house. We stuffed ourselves silly and some how forgot to take many pictures.
Before the crowd showed up I was able to get a few pictures of Ellie in her cute Turkey dress -- though I had trouble getting her to sit still.
Also had to throw in a few Sister Pics with our signature "Hulse" pose -- point that toe!
After Thanksgiving we started decorating the new house for Christmas and we decided that we definately need a bigger tree next year!
Kyle and I certainly got spoiled this year & ended up having 4 Christmas celebrations that started Dec 20th and went through the 28th. More to come from our celebrations, but I leave you with a few shots of our house all decked out for Christmas!
1 comment:
The house looks so pretty! Hope y'all had a happy new year!
Post a Comment