Sunday, June 14, 2009

Three Years and counting...



This past Wednesday, Kyle and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary! My how time flies. It's really been such a blessing to be married to my best friend and get to spend every day together, knowing he's there for me through thick and thin.

We certainly have had a lot of changes in the last 3 years too. We've moved 3 times - once to a new state, made it through graduate school -- well, Kyle did, but think I should get a degree to for all the times I sacrificed my eyes for him to practice on over the years.


We've also found a great church home where we've been able to get involved and help lead a small group. We are so thankful for the provisions and blessings God has given us thus far -- can't wait to see what the future holds in the next year of our adventure through life together!
Had to throw in a few more wedding pics... ha!

1 comment:

Gretchen, Justin, Elizabeth and Blake said...

Ok- you are way overdue for a blog update!! :-)