While we were at the beach, we took the opportunity to have a family photo-op on the beach. My hair wasn't cooperating and is in my face for most of these... sigh...
The whole Edwards gang
Even Noah had on a white polo!
Proud parents - Keily & Jack
Kyle and I were the only non- Floridans at the beach and it showed! We came with our pale skin, while everyone else already had a nice base tan and I was ready for some sun! Saturday started off with rain and stayed overcast for the entire day, but had fun hanging out with the family.
Sunday and Monday were gorgeous and just what we needed to relax in the sun and get recharged. We're hoping to be able to take another trip this summer, but since Kyle is so new at his job, I'm sad to say I think this short weekend might be our main vacation for the summer. Maybe I can talk Kyle into taking a few more days off soon!
1 comment:
great pics! I just want to squeeze Noah's cheeks, he is too cute!!
Post a Comment