Thursday, May 7, 2009

Are people still out there?

Is anyone reading my blog anymore? I know many people rely on the "Blogs I Read" ticker to tell them when their friends have updated their blog, which makes things a lot easier.

But from time to time when I'm reading my friends blogs, I notice that it says under my blog that the last post is from FEBRUARY!

What's the deal? Why isn't my blog showing up as updated? I posted numerous blogs since then and still it says the last post I've written is "Cutie Pie" from Feb 20.

Too weird! Hope I'm not just writing to myself.... HA!

1 comment:

Dave and Carrie Tyson said...

I am. Please keep posting. I've been meaning to comment on the coupon one, and just keep getting interrupted and then try to remember what I was doing in the first place. Memory of a goldfish...it stinks. Oh yeah, coupons...when I use them at the commissary they end up being an overage and the commissary pays me to shop there. woohoo! It works for me. Free groceries are great. Miss you guys!