We celebrated Easter this year at our house with friends and family. I broke out the china again -- 2
nd time ever! I got a little Martha-
ish & folded my napkins in the shape of bunnies. Mine didn't turn out quite like the picture and I had to use a paper clip to keep it from falling over -- why Martha thinks these will stand up with just starch is beyond me.
Martha's version

My Bunnies

So... not quite the same, but it was still cute for the table. I also tried to make some festive cupcakes complete with jelly beans. I had high hopes of making some with Peeps on top, but by the time I made it to Publix they were all out of Peeps! Is that even possible? Aren't they suppose to have an endless supply of peeps at Easter?


Elizabeth (along with her parents) stopped by on their way back from the beach, so we had a little
impromptu Easter egg hunt in our front yard. Elizabeth's response to finding eggs scattered across the yard... "UH OH!" How dare someone be so messy and just leave those eggs lying about! Too funny!!

Couldn't resist putting a few of Miss Elizabeth all dressed up & hanging out with her Auntie and Uncle!
Aunt Ninnie & Ellie
Future Golfer
No comments:
Post a Comment