This past Saturday, my dear friend Lesley got married in Mobile, AL. Miss Jones became MRS Smith under a beautiful awning of big oak trees. Lesley looked gorgeous, Blake was cute as a button and a good time was had by all.
It was so fun to catch up with old friends - some I haven't seen since leaving Samford. I don't think words can't quite describe the event so here's some of the pictures...
It was so fun to catch up with old friends - some I haven't seen since leaving Samford. I don't think words can't quite describe the event so here's some of the pictures...
The Ceremony
Vows
The Reception
Delicous cake
Flowers by the door
The House
Old Roomies
Me with Carrie and Jordan
Andrew & Carrie Knight
Rebecca, Carrie, me and Katy
Finally got a picture with the happy couple
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment