4 months after moving in we finally have an offical guest room. Living in South Florida in a 2/2 apt, our second room was the catch all - office / workout room / guest room. So, we were really excited that in our new place in Atlanta that we'd have a whole room just for our guests.
We started with just a mattress in August, but the day we moved it in, we noticed the carpet was wet. This started a 2 mo + repair to the wall and floor courtesy of our landlord (thank goodness its a rental!)
So, after months of waiting and anticipating we finally have a bonafide guest room. Here's a few pictures of the final product. Calling all guests.... hint hint Kim, Gary, Keily & Jack!
We started with these 2 huge pictures that I got for FREE at a garage sale in Haines City

Final product

Dresser restored by Kyle's grandpa
2 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad you commented to let me know you're reading and now I can read your blog too!
I love the guest room - it looks great :)!
Wow, it looks great! I'l be right over, just teasing!
Post a Comment